This pediatric-nurse play set has everything little nurses need to take care of a newborn baby--including the baby! Nurses-in-training can slip on the cheerful, gender-neutral uniform (complete with customizable hospital ID tag) then fill the pockets with tools for a pretend-play checkup. The included stethoscope, ear scope, thermometer, and syringe help make sure all is well with the cuddly newborn--or help patch up any imaginary booboos or sniffles. The plush baby doll has a removable cloth diaper with self-stick closures for easy changes before or after the checkup, and a sweet smiling face to encourage emotional connection and communication.
- Pediatric nurse costume with functional accessories
- Includes scrubs, plush baby with fastening diaper, syringe, thermometer, stethoscope, ear scope, and reusable name tag
- Cloth diaper removes completely, then fastens easily with self-stick tabs
- Washable uniform and baby doll
- Promotes imagination, communication skills, and creative play
- Ages 3+