- 2-way branded zipper
- Convertible mittens for Newborn to 0-3M
- Convertible footies with designer grips
- Tagless for sensitive skin
- Not treated with flame retardants
- Signature Posh Peanut® Design
- Machine washable / Tumble dry low
- 95% Viscose from Bamboo, 5% Spandex
- Accessories sold separately
- Bamboo from viscose is lightweight, breathable, and extra buttery soft for your baby's delicate skin. Its lush texture makes it a favorite amongst all ages. Its natural weave makes it stretchy enough for a nice snug fit, yet comfortable for all-day wear. The natural fibers make you feel like it's your second skin.
- Did you know most children's wear is treated with flame retardants? You can rest easy knowing our bamboo is not treated with chlorine-containing bleaches, zinc, and sulfate. We comply with snug fitting standards to ensure we don't use any chemicals during our production process.
Benefits of Bamboo From Viscose
- It is hypoallergenic, allowing moisture to evaporate and dry quickly. In addition to being naturally hypoallergenic and anti-fungal, it is also odor resistant and naturally regulates body heat. Micro-gaps aid in ventilation by trapping in cool air during hot seasons and traps warm air during cold seasons. This means you stay cooler during the summer and a few degrees warmer during the winter. This makes it great specifically for people with sensitive skin and/or allergies.It has natural UV protection to protect your peanuts from sun rays in comfort.
NOT ALL BAMBOO IS CREATED EQUAL
- There are many ways to produce bamboo. Here at Posh Peanut, we are dedicated to giving back to our planet. Eco-friendly- bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plants on earth. It requires very little water and grows 3-4ft a day without any fertilizers. Since our bamboo is made without any harsh chemicals, we are proud to say our products are made ethically using the highest standards in textile.